The adventuresconsidered Angel Policy sets out the limitations and extents for the use of Tonic products to manufacture cards and artwork for sale.
– In essence, there are no limits to using our products for sale of finished cards or shapes as long as the item is ‘Home made’, i.e. it has been produced by hand (or with the use of standard home crafting equipment) and not in a production line with semi or fully automatic machines.
– This DOES NOT include using the images or designs in new products, i.e. using a die cut shape and making a rubber stamp that will then be sold on. It must be used only to make the finished article. Designs may not be reproduced, copied, imitated or materially altered in any form by any means including graphic, electronic, digital, mechanical or photocopying.
– No item may promote or imply any affiliation or endorsement with adventuresconsidered or any of its brands or personalities.
– These rules are under a ‘fair use’ and ‘fair quantity’ agreement where excessive use may be seen as a commercial application of the products.
- Digital items including including downloads cannot be passed on, sold or re-sold. the purchase and licence of use is with the individual account on the original download.
If there are any doubts or questions you should contact adventuresconsidered with your precise use. We would suggest an amount of 500 cards or ‘items’ (packs of punched shapes, products which use elements of the product) in total to be fair use for items sold for a profit and unlimited use for sale for charity.